Women Helpline Number for Uttar Pradesh India- 181
The purpose of this post is purely social and through it spreading awareness about the women helpline operating in Uttar Pradesh India where women in distress can contact for immediate help.
At times females become completely helpless to protect themselves and they have no one to look up to. In such situations they can take help of this Helpline No : 181( Asha Jyoti helpline cell in coordination and referral with 108,102,1090) for immediate help for the victim.
When can a woman call on this helpline number ?
1.Females facing physical or sexual assault.
2.If the women and children are ill-treated or face violence at home.
3.If the women are seriously ill and require immediate medical aid.
4.If the women face a psycho-social trauma.
5.Family dysfunction where women living separately due to dowry harassment etc.
6.If women require legal assistance on any dispute of relationship in the family.
7.Linkage with SHGs income generation activities for self sustenance.
8.If women face acid or any kind of chemical attack.
9.If any woman found abandoned and informed at 181 women helpline or through other source, then she has to be rescued.
If women face Physical Assault of any Type
- Women rescued by van /directly comes to Asha Jyoto kendra
- Case to be registered in the AJK diary/register a simultaneous F.I.R to be launched in the Mahila Police Chowk.
- Intervention of Legal advisor from DLSA.
- The victim and her assistant to be conselled by social worker /counsellor,Legal prosecution to be in process.
- After treatment and counselling women will be sent to short stay home. Arrangement for her child is also available.
- Follow up of counselling sessions to be done with victim by counsellor and social worker.
- Later after recovery she can be shifted to swadharor can be engaged in some income generation activity.
- Legal status to be checked whether case is on or is at the stage of closure.
Originally posted 2016-10-12 08:19:03. Republished by Blog Post Promoter